EIDE designs and manufactures different transmission elements:
· Safety brake: is a brake that is applied to specific machinery and is designed to activate automatically in case of failure, thus avoiding causing an accident.
· Brake: is the mechanism in charge of stopping the rotational movement of any kinematic chain of a machine at will.
· Clutch: is the mechanism responsible for transmitting the torque provided by a motor or gear motor to the movements of a machine at will.
· Clutch-brake: is a unit made up of a clutch and a brake assembled together, thus forming a self-supporting unit.
· Torque limiter: is a mechanical element that is inserted between the driving element and the driven element to be protected. If a force greater than a previously determined value occurs, the limiter prevents said force from being transmitted to the driver, protecting the machine, the product or the people who work on it from breakage.